Skip directly to content

April 27th concert in Boise was AWESOME

• Julie Boise's Biggest Flo Rida fan's picture
    April 27th concert in Boise was AWESOME
    (18 Apr '12)

OMG! my throat is sore from yelling at tonights Flo Rida concert in Boise Idaho. I was screaming Whistle because I knew that is what he was looking for. I had signed onto his website on Tuesday and saw the new audio post for Whistle. A few hours later I got the email to check it out. I couldn't wait to get home to buy it on Itunes. I love the new song but I love so many of his songs. Tonights concert was excellent but I am getting too old for concerts. I was in the front row but not on the floor.

Category: Fan talk
Julie Boise's Biggest Flo Rida fan's picture
on April 18, 2012 - 12:57am

OMG! my throat is sore from yelling at tonights Flo Rida concert in Boise Idaho. I was screaming Whistle because I knew that is what he was looking for. I had signed onto his website on Tuesday and saw the new audio post for Whistle. A few hours later I got the email to check it out. I couldn't wait to get home to buy it on Itunes. I love the new song but I love so many of his songs. Tonights concert was excellent but I am getting too old for concerts. I was in the front row but not on the floor. I knew I wouldn't be able to stand all night but he went into the crowd several times and threw things I really wish I would have been on the floor.

Forum category: