Skip directly to content

Contact/Questions for I CRY

• theHOAG's picture
    Contact/Questions for I CRY
    Started by
    (29 Jan '13)

I have a new media site and I am trying to find out how to get in touch with Flo Rida. I want to interview him or just have him answer some questions about his song "I CRY" It's the perfect song for the project i'm building. My site is called heroesofamericanground.wordpress.com So please check it out and if someone knows what I can do to get in touch with him please let me know! My site only has a couple of things on it at the moment, but I have a few interview posts coming up and some feedback for new ideas I'm working on.

Category: Questions
theHOAG's picture
on January 29, 2013 - 2:02am

I have a new media site and I am trying to find out how to get in touch with Flo Rida. I want to interview him or just have him answer some questions about his song "I CRY" It's the perfect song for the project i'm building. My site is called heroesofamericanground.wordpress.com So please check it out and if someone knows what I can do to get in touch with him please let me know! My site only has a couple of things on it at the moment, but I have a few interview posts coming up and some feedback for new ideas I'm working on.

Forum category: