Skip directly to content

The donation of uniforms to the Cheifs' by Flo Rida

• suesanb's picture
    The donation of uniforms to the Cheifs' by Flo Rida
    Started by
    (26 Oct '12)

Just wanted to let you know, how great of a gesture I think that was. I want to Thank You for giving back. I for one liked the uniform design. I noticed that you are getting some crap for the design, but as I am sure you know, haters are gonna hate. Don't let them change you or what you do. There are always going to be idiots who have an opinion, but are never offering to help anyone with anything. As my daddy used to say, put up or shut up and always shut up about what other people are putting up.

Category: Feedback and Suggestions
suesanb's picture
on October 26, 2012 - 7:35pm

Just wanted to let you know, how great of a gesture I think that was. I want to Thank You for giving back. I for one liked the uniform design. I noticed that you are getting some crap for the design, but as I am sure you know, haters are gonna hate. Don't let them change you or what you do. There are always going to be idiots who have an opinion, but are never offering to help anyone with anything. As my daddy used to say, put up or shut up and always shut up about what other people are putting up.

Forum category: