Skip directly to content

Flo Rida in Ottawa, Ontario,Canada?

• Cin's picture
    Flo Rida in Ottawa, Ontario,Canada?
    Started by
    (15 Oct '12)

Hi,
    Was Flo Rida in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada back in 1995 or 1996 or 1997? I believe he was in a bar that I sometimes went to on the main strip in the downtown core of Ottawa. He said he was from the States. I would really like to know if he was in the area. He wasn't alone. I don't remember how many people he had with him, but I do remember there was someone with him. He said he was staying in a hotel. I do remember his name name was different. When I saw his face on TV for the first time I knew I had seen him before. And it brought me back to Ottawa, Ont and the awesome night I had!

Category: Questions
Cin's picture
on October 15, 2012 - 10:53am

Hi,
Was Flo Rida in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada back in 1995 or 1996 or 1997? I believe he was in a bar that I sometimes went to on the main strip in the downtown core of Ottawa. He said he was from the States. I would really like to know if he was in the area. He wasn't alone. I don't remember how many people he had with him, but I do remember there was someone with him. He said he was staying in a hotel. I do remember his name name was different. When I saw his face on TV for the first time I knew I had seen him before. And it brought me back to Ottawa, Ont and the awesome night I had! I am seriously waiting for a response from someone who knows.

Awaiting the answer...

Thanks,
Cin

Forum category: