(15 Dec '12)

Hello
    My name is Tal and I'm from Israel
    Big fan know almost all the songs and clips
    But .....
    I'm pretty disappointed
    You were a lot of countries and made a video clips
    Except Israel
    We got a lot of beautiful views and lots of beautiful girls who drop your girls videos
    The same goes for dancers we have here underground hip hop and breakdance communty thet the world is not ready for him
    I myself know some moves that would not embarrass even a professional dancer
    I hope u dont be like all the other artists set and canceled performances or just afraid to visit in Israel that really have nothing

Category: Feedback and Suggestions
TalMolho's picture
on December 15, 2012 - 8:24am

Hello
My name is Tal and I'm from Israel
Big fan know almost all the songs and clips
But .....
I'm pretty disappointed
You were a lot of countries and made a video clips
Except Israel
We got a lot of beautiful views and lots of beautiful girls who drop your girls videos
The same goes for dancers we have here underground hip hop and breakdance communty thet the world is not ready for him
I myself know some moves that would not embarrass even a professional dancer
I hope u dont be like all the other artists set and canceled performances or just afraid to visit in Israel that really have nothing to fear
As the situation here is a bit complicated but I will not go into political positions that this big problem over here
Even a visit of several days to visit the wounded in the last war that took place here and I think it can greatly benefit not only them but also for you to see and know another side
And even visit neighborhoods Heck give a good word for children
Plus you may find some artist excused developing hip-hop scene here and very continually developed here

I really hope to return mail even if you do not get here
  At least I'll feel better if I tried to give something good to my country and try to give you another very spiritual experience and mental

my mail: talmolco88@gmail.com

Forum category: