Skip directly to content

I need a help! Please, any one can?

• VictoryaJones's picture
    I need a help! Please, any one can?
    Started by
    (05 Jan '13)

I got a pretty good new song, if you guy like to hear it, i can update on youtube, but i can't rap. And if it possible, i need a member who is good at rap, you can write it and song it with a girl who has a beautiful voice.
    I really think it is a good one. And if you ok with it, you just have to write what you think is good. I already had a demo, so I wil send it to anyone want to hear.
    thank for reading^^

Category: Questions
VictoryaJones's picture
on January 5, 2013 - 11:59am

I got a pretty good new song, if you guy like to hear it, i can update on youtube, but i can't rap. And if it possible, i need a member who is good at rap, you can write it and song it with a girl who has a beautiful voice.
I really think it is a good one. And if you ok with it, you just have to write what you think is good. I already had a demo, so I wil send it to anyone want to hear.
thank for reading^^

Forum category: 
inund8r's picture

I am a beginning rapper:). I can't promise much due to that fact and time constraints, but I would like to take a look at it, if you're willing. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Knightstorm73's picture

Thank you Flo Rida for your song " I Cry ". The power behind the lyrics hit me hard and reminded me of the past. I recently been in going through a bad patch in my life but your song just pushes me to go forward. I did not know who you were until last night. Thank you so much Flo Rida. I should be afraid of the uncertain future I live in but you show that one should let go of the past. " When i need a healing, i just look up the the ceiling
I see the sun coming down i know its all better now." was my personal prayer today. Don't stop what you do Flo because you enlighten this 39yr old to rekindle my faith to want to take my life and make a better future than let others decide for me. Thank you and many blessings for you brother Flo Rida.