Skip directly to content

Inspired me get my spirit back

• Skygoddess737's picture
    Inspired me get my spirit back
    Started by
    (22 Aug '13)

I am 57 yrs old, and I am a Flight Attendant, I was off of work a long time with broken leg, was airlifted and operated on several times, was in a nursing home for 5 months off work for a very long time then, broke the other leg , they finally found out why I kept falling and it was my inner ear vestibular nerve disintegrated from a viral infection, I am well now back doing my Flight Attendant thing , but your video Good feeling,saved me I watched over and over again it gave me inspiration to get back to work a out and just keep having a good feeling , Thanks I hope I see you someday on

Category: Fan talk
Skygoddess737's picture
on August 22, 2013 - 1:15am

I am 57 yrs old, and I am a Flight Attendant, I was off of work a long time with broken leg, was airlifted and operated on several times, was in a nursing home for 5 months off work for a very long time then, broke the other leg , they finally found out why I kept falling and it was my inner ear vestibular nerve disintegrated from a viral infection, I am well now back doing my Flight Attendant thing , but your video Good feeling,saved me I watched over and over again it gave me inspiration to get back to work a out and just keep having a good feeling , Thanks I hope I see you someday on stage or even maybe on my Plane. Your the Best

Christy

Forum category: