Skip directly to content

SPIRIT OF LONDON SAO PAULO BRAZIL

• gerson luiz martinez bastos's picture
    SPIRIT OF LONDON SAO PAULO BRAZIL
    Started by
    (07 Oct '12)

Dear Administrators:

It's a shame. I don't know who is responsible for the fail of Fo Rida on this party.
    A lot of people stayed all the night from 9 pm to 6 am, waiting for the show. We waited for 3 months, buying dvds, singing your music, and you gave permition to energia 97fm to exercise marketing on the site of Spirit of London of your band. It was an election day and many fathers came to bring their children early in the morning, mothers accompanied their daughters all the night, people on wheelchairs slept after a long period, and you finally presented your show at 6 20 in the morning.

Category: Feedback and Suggestions
gerson luiz martinez bastos's picture
on October 7, 2012 - 2:33pm

Dear Administrators:

It's a shame. I don't know who is responsible for the fail of Fo Rida on this party.
A lot of people stayed all the night from 9 pm to 6 am, waiting for the show. We waited for 3 months, buying dvds, singing your music, and you gave permition to energia 97fm to exercise marketing on the site of Spirit of London of your band. It was an election day and many fathers came to bring their children early in the morning, mothers accompanied their daughters all the night, people on wheelchairs slept after a long period, and you finally presented your show at 6 20 in the morning. There weren't enough darkness to enjoy all the lights, your music was very short etc, etc, etc.
Unfortunatelly you and your band lost the opportunity to divulge your work to a people that woud have conditions to buy your products and promote your band.
The people that waited until the time you gave your show, was of low quality, more interested ind piracy and tottaly irresponsible.
i don't know who is the responsible for your fault, but, speaking frankly,
I WILL NEVER BE PRESENT IN A SHOW OF YOUR BAND ANYMORE, OR YOU WILL NEVER SEE ME BUYING ANY PRODUCTS OF YOUR BAND AND CERTAINLY I WILL NEVER TELL TO MY FRIENDS ABOUT YOUR SUSPECTED QUALITIES.
Me and at least, 60 percent of the people that were present on last night show, agree with all the words.

Forum category: